- Soil enzyme activities were analyzed in forest bush badlands and zanthoxylum bungeanum forest the content of dissolved organic carbon also increased with the community of plant evolved from superior to inferior and ceo-environment was declined by planting zanthoxylum bungeanum.
- Three alkaloids were isolated from the root of zanthoxylum laetum drake.
- Experiment on half-hardwood cutting seedling in zanthoxylum bungeanum maxim.
- Studies on the inspection methods of numb-taste components and the establishment of quality standard system in zanthoxylum l.
- Abstract: by analysis on the physical and chemical properties of rhizosphere and nonrhizosphere soils of zanthoxylum bungeanum with soil and water conservation economic benefits in karst valley of guizhou province the soil characteristics suiting zanthoxylum bungeanum growth well was studied and some major technical measures of developing zanthoxylum bungeanum production has been put foward.
- The article study soil enzyme activities and the content of soil organic carbon in zanthoxylum bungeanum forest in karst area of huajiang in guizhou province the results shows: the content of oxidizable organic carbon was increased with the increasing of plantation age in karst area which implied karst eco-environment declined.