English-Chinese Translation of young
- adj.年轻的,年纪小的,没有经验的,尚早的,初期的 n.(动物的)崽,仔
English-Chinese Translation Examples of young
- You can't pass an exam without preparation.
- The first prize went to the youngest child in the class.
- Some young people like pop music, while still others like classical music.
- Many young Japanese engineers have been lured to the Middle East by the promise of high wages.
- According to the Constitution of the country all the young men do a year's mi
- A young woman, of sullen aspect, was sitting alone on the bench.
- A young man is sticking around waiting for the daughter of our neighbor.
- Aged people are always envious of young people's energy.
- She is quite eclipsed by her clever younger sister.
- "芙勒，你记得我在维农山遇见的那位英国青年吗？" ?/em>嚼栈卮鸬溃?"是偶然相遇罢了！"
- "You remember, Fleur? The young Englishman I met at Mount Vernon." "Ships that pass in the night!" said Fleur.
- A young Air Force officer served as lunar module pilot for Apollo16.
- A mother whose young son have go into hospital.
- It is quite unusual for a freshman to be younger than eighteen or older than nineteen.
- A young lieutenant was named for duty.
- A young man who learns two trades has a second string to his bow, so he is unlikely to be out if work for long.