- Our knowledge of the oceans a hundred years ago was confined to the two-dimensional shape of the sea-surface.
- Not in a million years?
- Generally a child between one and one and a half years old has developed a physiological and psychological foundation. Thus at this point parents can consider toilet training.
- For three years a middle-class couple stubbornly refused to sell their house to property developers who with the municipal government's permission planned to raze the entire area and turn it into a commercial district.
- A plea would reduce the maximum prison term to eight years.
- An area of sandy pastureland can be transformed into a barren landscape in two or three years.
- How silly an ardent and unsuccessful wooer can be especially if he is getting on in years-dashiell hammett.
- One main target seems to be marco di loreto since five years perugia's central defender.
- A prototype of spaceplane could be up and flying within five or six years.
- Of or relating to a thousand especially to a thousand years; millenarian.
- A lawyer who had been seasoned by years in the trial courts.
- A nurse gives up her first holiday in years and instead travels out to an oil rig where she cares for a man suffering from severe burns.
- A follower of the unity school of christianity published an edition of the odes a few years back and created daily affirmations based on this ancient book.
- Serial panendoscopy in the following years discovered double pylorus formation in1992and1993.
- After years of loose money in financial markets some observers think the mortgage morass could cause investors to rethink their attitude to other forms of credit risk such as high-yield bonds.