- In addition it also introduced some technological innovations and academic exchange activities which involved a group of interns with a nine year's old wunderkind leading by the ministry of education of korea visiting microsoft asia research institute.
- More happily song zuying was awarded the nomination last year after another chinese honor list this year he is25-year-old piano wunderkind lang lang.
- Though he had become white-haired and craggy he retained the passion and quickness of a wunderkind and no one could dispute the depth of understanding he brought to the podium particularly in recent years when his interpretive powers were sharper than ever.
- From the country's more than300entries in computer wunderkind entries children are drawing their own hearts of the olympic dream.
- You've unearthed another wunderkind.