- vbl.work的过去式和过去分词 adj.做成的,形成的,精炼的,[冶](金属)锻造的
- Not improbably this circumstance wrought a very material change in the public estimation.
- In this paper the microstructures phase constituent and micro zone analysis of az31b wrought mg alloy welded joint were investigated by optical microscope xrd and epma.
- Mary took him in hand and when she was done with him he was a man and a brother without distinction of color and his saturated hair was neatly brushed and its short curls wrought into a dainty and symmetrical general effect.
- Beautiful is thy wristlet decked with stars and cunningly wrought in myriad-coloured jewels.
- Beautiful is thy wristlet decked with starry gems; but thy sword o lord of thunder is wrought with uttermost beauty terrible to behold or think of.
- Why are you so wrought-up?
- Yet it wasn't as if our rock were fine like white marble out of which intricate characters and delicate flowers could be wrought; nor was it smooth and polished like black granite and could be used to wash linen and beat doth.
- Wrought iron newspaper support wrought iron signboard wrought iron shoe rack wrought iron flower shelf wrought iron penholder wrought iron tool frame wrought iron wrought iron wine frame wrought iron clothes stand wrought iron towel rack.
- I thought it good to shew the signs and wonders that the high god hath wrought toward me.
- Vanity it may be chose to mortify itself by putting on for ceremonials of pomp and state the garments that had been wrought by her sinful hands.
- Compositions of paper cloth wrought iron wood sheet metal;
- And he made the vail of blue and purple and crimson and fine linen and wrought cherubims thereon.
- Jn.8look to yourselves that you do not lose the things which we wrought but that you may receive a full reward.
- The gates were made of wrought iron.
- A small exquisitely wrought trinket.