- A mass of wrought iron ready for further working.
- A worker who turns pig iron into wrought iron by puddling.
- Danites and greeks from uzal bought your merchandise; they exchanged wrought iron cassia and calamus for your wares.
- Steel made by the mixture of molten wrought iron charcoal and other substances in a crucible.
- 'danites And greeks from uzal bought your merchandise; they exchanged wrought iron cassia and calamus for your wares.
- Wrought iron newspaper support wrought iron signboard wrought iron shoe rack wrought iron flower shelf wrought iron penholder wrought iron tool frame wrought iron wrought iron wine frame wrought iron clothes stand wrought iron towel rack.
- Compositions of paper cloth wrought iron wood sheet metal;
- The gates were made of wrought iron.