- He wrote with great verve.
- He wrote in standard english.
- In his spare time he wrote some short stories.
- He wrote with a quill.
- On the white margin he wrote a line or two folded it without sealing and then intrusted this scrap of paper to a child who seemed to serve him in the capacity both of scullion and lackey.
- He wrote a rough plan fo rhis essay in a jotter before writing it up rough plan for his essay in a jotter before writing it up on hi sword processor.
- He wrote to protest against the conditions in port elizabeth jail.
- It was an honour to read wat you wrote.
- Greek historian.considered the greatest historian of antiquity he wrote a critical history of the peloponnesian war that contains the funeral oration of pericles.
- The headmaster of a school wrote to the post-office and asked for a post-office box for school.
- The headmaster of a school wrote to the post-office and asked for post-office box for his school.
- A woman who lost her job as a teacher's aide due to a cutback in government funding wrote: "principal of elementary school cited me as the only teacher's aide she would rehire if government funds became available.
- A former model wrote a hilarious novel based on pillow talk with her many male friends.
- At the end of a week he wrote as well with this pen as with the stylus.
- Author judith viorst once wrote "infatuation is when you think he's as gorgeous as robert redford as pure as solzhenitsyn as funny as woody allen as athletic as jimmy connors and as smart as albert einstein.