- He sued his employer for wrongful dismissal.
- An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
- Applying modern theories of antitrust analysis epstein s central thesis is that bold antitrust remedies that are not tightly tied to a defensible theory of wrongful conduct often prove counterproductive.
- 1.may Not exploit their position to accept bribes or other illegal income or wrongfully take over company property;
- This paper concentrates on the arrest of ship in admiralty action in rem in england and the united states reviewing its history nature and roles in action in rem and analyzing the conditions for granting an arrest warrant the problems concerning the security re-arrest of ship wrongful arrest and forced sale of ship.
- The act of forcing one out of possession or occupancy of material property to which one is entitled; illegal or wrongful dispossession.
- The wrongful imprisonment of napoleon.
- A common-law action to recover damages for property illegally withheld or wrongfully converted to use by another.
- He claim he is wrongfully dismiss.
- Finally we appeal to superior judicial authorities and relevant organizations to pay close attention to this lawsuit and investigate the obvious wrongful judgement and local protectionism so as to set a good precedent for judicial bodies in judging cases involving academic misconducts and frauds.
- If an enterprise on which the environmental protection department imposes administrative punishments has corrected its unlawful or wrongful act and is discovered to be qualified upon check and acceptance of the environmental protection department the environmental protection department shall timely issue a circular about it to the commerce department.
- Tort of keeping someone imprison wrongfully.
- Damage injury or a wrongful act done willfully negligently or in circumstances involving strict liability but not involving breach of contract for which a civil suit can be brought.
- He couldn't sue for wrongful arrest.
- An fa disciplinary committee today rejected their claims for wrongful dismissal and both players must now serve a three match ban with immediate effect.