- She's in a bad mood this morning. She must have got out of bad on the wrong side.
- Place the interfacing on the wrong side and use a catch stitch tow sew the edges of the interfacing to the stitching line of dart.
- Y'know chun-yi back in the old compradore days our foreign boss often got out of bed on the wrong side and raved and swore at us and it was a lot worse than this I can tell you!
- The fair cloak has its wrong side.
- Complete any darts on the jacket front.place the interfacing on the wrong side and use a catch stitch tow sew the edges of the interfacing to the stitching line of dart.tack to the wrong side of the jacket front.
- The point of ironing on the wrong side is that ironing makes the materials shiny.
- Cut the interfacings and underlining and tack them to the wrong side of the sleeve.
- Uneven twill fabrics have a right and a wrong side and therefore are not considered reversible.
- You've been pitching on the wrong side of your brain.
- The car went into a skid and ended up on the wrong side of the road.
- Again layout the hakama wrong side down right side up with the center point f in front of you and points b on either side.
- I bet she's on the wrong side of forty.
- Generally all underpressing is done on the wrong side of the garment.
- On the folded fabric always plan the layout on the wrong side with the right sides together.
- The stitches follow the carbon or chalk lines copied on to the wrong side of the fabric from the original pattern.