- A formal written statement as to competency and dependability, given by an employer to a former employee; a recommendation.
- A payment or written statement making an agreement legally binding until the completion of a formal contract, especially an insurance contract.
- "In particular it may receive and consider any material whether by way of oral evidence written statements documents or otherwise notwithstanding that such material would not be admissible in evidence in civil or criminal proceedings;"
- In the case of the punishment in the first paragraph the offender shall be allowed an opportunity to make a written statement when his or her status is changed.
- In a written statement issued by the semi-official anatolian news agency cem said that he will resign from his government as well as the democratic left party positions.
- Under simplified consultation procedures the consulting member shall submit a written statement containing essential information on the elements covered by the basic document.
- His views were fully set forth in a written statement.
- They will provide you with a written statement to this effect.
- Her views wee fully set forth in a written statement.
- The board shall consider the written statement of objection at a meeting of which the objector is given reasonable notice and the objector or his authorized representative may attend such meeting and if he desires shall be heard.
- The president appended his signature to his written statement.