- But in practice there are many labor relations that have no written contract.
- This collateral contract can be proved by evidence extrinsic to the main written contract.
- A written contract or certificate of insurance.
- But a written contract is better.
- The parol evidence rule only applies to evidence of statements made before or at the time of the execution of the written contract.
- The parol evidence rule only prevents a party from relying on extrinsic evidence as to the express terms of a written contract.
- Do you have a written contract with your freelancers?
- The content and format of the written contract and the risk disclosure statement referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be prescribed by the competent authority.
- He produced a written contract under seal.
- I can't believe you didn't have a written contract!