- n.内部,里头 adv.在内部,在内心里 prep.在...之内,不越出 adj.里面的,内部的
- Once the vehicle voltage is within the permissible voltage range again the abs system is switched back on and the indicator lights go out.
- Once the vehicle voltage is within the permissible voltage range again the psm system is switched back on and the indicator lights go out.
- We must create within the party an atmosphere of respect for knowledge and respect for trained personnel.
- A measure of the disorder or unavailability of energy within a closed system.more entropy means less energy available for doing work.
- An abrupt change within a sentence from one syntactic structure to another.
- An individual human existence should be like a river-small at first narrowly contained within its banks and rushing passionately past boulders and over waterfalls.
- 1.marine Transport enterprise: total ticket fares or freight charges for outbound passengers or cargo accepted for transportation from within the territory of the r.o.c.
- A prototype of spaceplane could be up and flying within five or six years.
- Sometime within that afternoon the radioman warned amelia she would be encountering strong winds.he asked her if she would take another route.there was no reply.
- The typical defense to a charge of misogyny within the faith is that the covering of women means that they are more valued.
- Some of the world's best mountain scenery is available within the500-kilometer long chain of the southern alps.
- Some latin american state fall within the usa's sphere of influence.
- Some philosophers argue that rights exist only within a social contract.
- An unstressed syllable or cluster of syllables within a given metrical unit that is omitted from the scansion pattern in sprung rhythm.
- When executing the rescission of company registration under the preceding paragraph the competent authority shall in addition to requiring by an order or a ruling the dissolution of the company instruct the responsible person of the company to file a statement of objection if may within a period of thirty days.