- A great western railway train leaving the tunnel and crossing the balsawood viaduct in the pendon layout.
- A branch of the indo-european language family that includes persian kurdish pashto and other languages of iran afghanistan and western pakistan.
- Similar to the common teasel and similarly used; widespread in europe and north africa and western asia; naturalized in united states.
- Objections to the view that secularism has been western history's driving force come easily enough.
- 17roller Skating lovers wearing swimming suits move one after another on a special skating lane along the western seacoast of haikou south china's hainan province december21.
- The chinese latitudinarianism attempted to have a resonance with the western civilization but at the level of the spirit they might be not able to spurn the original spirit totem of their own__the father of the movement can allege pull down the confucianism tradition but actually in spite of they can accept but they still couldnt understand the belief something outside the confucianism.
- The formation and alteration of uplifts and depressions resulted in the complex stratigraphic architecture and unconformity configuration which significantly constrained the formation and distribution of stratigraphic or structural-stratigraphic traps in the large superimposed basins in the western china.
- China is now in the period of reform and opening up the impact of western ideas and material desires of the community are inflated in an emptiness and mi chaos on the surface thriving students and parents with no footing and the teachers at this time has not straighten straight.
- The discrepancies between them in terms of stage effect and narrative modes demonstrate the fact that chinese and western drama take a different stand on alienation effect.
- Carpets were first made in central and western asia as coverings for earthen floors; they were also used for blankets saddle covers storage bags tent doorways and tomb covers.
- "Carpets were first made in central and western asia as coverings for earthen floors; they were also used for blankets saddle covers storage bags tent doorways and tomb covers."
- The main use of chinese medicine the cooperation of chinese and western medicine treats the acute and chronic gastritis the stomach precancerous lesion difficult curative digestive ulcer the ulcerous colitis irritable colon syndrome and cures stoma narrowness the benign and malignancy narrowness of esophagus cardiac and gastriointestinal tract polyps under the electronic stomach and intestines mirror with the laser and microwave.
- Traditional chinese medicine has been promoted through its integration with western medicine.
- An alternative beauty pageant to be held in a remote icelandic town will reward contestants'wrinkles saggy breasts and other bodily imperfections and hopes to challenge western ideas of beauty organisers said.
- St procopius basilica built as part of the benedictine monastery in the early13th century is a remarkable example of the influence of western european architectural heritage in this region.