- n.路旁 adj.路旁的
- Several ladies who were trying to lose weight had already fallen by the wayside by eating cream cakes.
- Fishing done a meal in a wayside teahouse of boiled pig's ear stewed bean curd salted beans and strong liquor was filling and satisfying.
- The restaurant of the wayside takes good sunlight putting the chair and table outside the visitors can enjoy sun bath while having meals in the meantime.
- The person of wayside course asks go out for a battle the soldier how soldier of go out for a battle just says to press register conscript very frequent.
- A house built by the wayside is either too low or too high.
- The wayside object reminded him so much of his courtship of his wife.
- They stopped by the wayside to rest.
- We stopped by the wayside to rest.
- We spent the night in a wayside inn.
- I like the wayside floret.but she is really not so beauty loveliness and winningness that I showed before as the lotus and the countryside flowers are!
- It may be that only the middling manufactured sort of hit will fall by the wayside: the genuinely popular variety will remain just as powerful.
- Already it was deep summer on roadhouse roofs and in front of wayside garages where new red gas-pumps sat out in pools of light and when I reached my estate at west egg I ran the car under its shed and sat for a while on an abandoned grass roller in the yard.
- This is my delight thus to wait and watch at the wayside where shadow chases light and the rain comes in the wake of the summer.
- Under evil social influence some young people fell by the wayside.
- They woke refreshed in the morning when birds made them glad and friendly flowers nodded their heats at them from the wayside.