- A sophisticated network of copper-related black market businesses has emerged in italy from packers that put the metal on container vessels destined for china to forgers who produce false waybills for illegal exporters.
- A "waybill" shall include any label produced by dhl automated systems air waybill or consignment note and shall incorporate these terms and conditions.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions shall not affect any other part of this air waybill.
- The ups worldwide services waybill is designed to handle the intricacies of international transportation yet it is simple enough to use for your routine international shipments.
- Clauses in a non-negotiable sea waybill stating that the carrier reserves the right to tranship will be disregarded.
- "But the operation of that subsection shall be without prejudice to any rights which derive from a person's having been an original party to the contract contained in or evidenced by a sea waybill and in relation to a ship's delivery order shall be without prejudice to any rights deriving otherwise than from the previous operation of that subsection in relation to that order."
- Article118the air waybill shall be prima facie evidence of the conclusion of the contract of transport of cargo by air of the conditions of transport and of the receipt of the cargo by the carrier.
- Article117the shipper shall be responsible for the correctness of the particulars and statements relating to the cargo which he inserts in the air waybill.
- Article114the air waybill shall be made out by the shipper in three original parts and be handed over to the carrier with the cargo.
- All terms and conditions on the back of each shipment waybill shall apply to all shipment.