- n.路,路线,路途,习惯,行业,规模,道路,情形 adj.中途,途中的 adv.远远地,大大地,非常
- A still small voice a teacher in our dreams a waking vision or a kinesthetic feeling of numinous presence is all we may perceive in the way of guidance.
- The local sandwich shop has three cash registers.in how many possible ways can four customers line up at the registers?
- Goodyear an american had been trying to find a way in which rubber could be made hard nonsticky and yet elastic.
- Over-playing players during a season is a sure way of picking up continual niggly strains and other injuries.
- A good general not only sees the way to victory he also knows when victory is impossible--polybius.
- A kid who flatter himself to be smart choose a stupid way get into the classroom through the postern.
- The1911revolution in some ways resembles the american war for independence in that it aimed to liberate china from the domination of the foreign manchu dynasty.
- A long wagon train was snaking its way along the slope.
- A shadow barred my way.it was the very lad with bright whistles who lifted his right hand high pinching a spear of green grass and smiled at me.
- At the mention of ashley's name scarlett's overwrought nerves gave way and she burst into tears.
- One evening wieland has a strange experience on his way to the temple.
- Some "east turkistan" organizations brazenly declared that terrorist violence is the only way to achieve their aims.
- Some editors focus on sensationalism while others present current events in a serious objective way.
- Some geophysicists considered this strategy as a way to relieve stress along california's infamous san andreas fault but they ultimately abandoned the idea for fear that it would create more problems than it would solve.
- Lush green fields which have been irrigated using water from the nile suddenly five way to desert.