English-Chinese Translation of warn
- vt.警告,注意,通知 vi.发出警告,发出预告
English-Chinese Translation Examples of warn
- He was warning me about a rodent problem.
- Their inexplicable cession of the chart; or harder still to understand the doctor's last warning to silver'look out for squalls when you find it; '
- He warn't any more responsible than a colt.
- A warning sound like a rattlesnake.
- A mechanical device that uses illumination as a signal or warning especially a beacon or traffic signal.
- Perhaps they had received advance warning of the sneak attack and had let it happen to prod the u.s.into war.
- They looked excitedly at the dazed little fellow which was waving its vigilant pincers to warn its visitors to watch out.
- A local radio station received an anonymous warning twenty minutes be.fore the bomb went off.
- Sometime within that afternoon the radioman warned amelia she would be encountering strong winds.he asked her if she would take another route.there was no reply.
- With driving stability control switched off the tc warning light in the instrument panel and the indicator light in the rocker switch are lit.
- While men are carrying out roadwork and there is a danger to employees or restricted traffic flow watchers must be in attendance and warning signs and danger flags must be displayed.
- Prior to routh's casting as superman warner bros had spent over a decade developing a plan to relaunch the franchise with possible stars including nicolas cage and planned helmers including tim burton wolfgang peterson mcg and brett ratner.
- Attach warning signs to shut-off valves.
- Experts regard it as a warning signal of an economic smashup
- Experts regarded it as a warning signal of an economic smashup.