English-Chinese Translation of warn
- vt.警告,注意,通知 vi.发出警告,发出预告
English-Chinese Translation Examples of warn
- You should take warning from (ie be warned by) what happened to me.
- We should be able to flog the car (to someone) for a good price.
- They warned her that if she did it again she would be sent to prison.
- 你若预先通知我, 我就能给您准备好了。
- If you warn me in advance, I will have your order ready for you.
- I had been warned what to expect.
- He warned me not to be late.
- Let that be a warning to you, ie Let that (accident, misfortune, etc) teach you to be more careful in future.
- Let this be an example (ie May this punishment serve as a warning) to you.
- No trespassing, ie as a warning sign.
- He warned me beforehand what to expect.
- He warned me against going there at night.
- IBM dropped yet another bombshell on Wall Street yesterday, warning analysts to expect at least an80% slide in second-quarter earnings.
- Neglected their warnings.
- Building society is warning of mortgage rationing.
- A colored flare used as a warning signal for trucks and railroad trains.