English-Chinese Translation of warmth
English-Chinese Translation Examples of warmth
- Devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain.
- If he ever approached intoxication--or rather that ruddy warmth and comfortableness which precedes the more sloven state--it was when individuals such as these were gathered about him when he was one of a circle of chatting celebrities.
- Various kinds of plastic film covered shed greenhouse and phytotron for protected planting and cultivation various types of warmth retaining and canopied shed modern intensive livestock shed agricultural and sideline facilities hydraulic facilities agricultural environment facilities and various kinds of auxiliary facilities etc.
- He was ready to forget all his grievances and respond with warmth and simplicity.
- She smiled with real warmth.
- The small leaves on this plant soon feel warmth when the sun's rays reach it.
- Meanwhile the film points out that the art and abstinence is not an effective way to save the people who are m suffering the tender warmth is a beautiful harbor where the crowd of precarious labourers places their hopes.
- A heavy scarf worn around the neck for warmth.
- Our finally donation amount has been transfered to reinhardt's bank account this noon.thanks for your kindness friendliness.it were you that bring the warmth to our whole group.
- My uncle's warmth and affection.
- I wanna see some warmth like nightingale.
- The properties of the fabrics of blended spun yarn of viloft and hollow polyester such as wet permeabi-lity vapor transmission warmth? Retention handle drape are researched.
- A feeling of considerable warmth.
- And so hester I drew thee into my heart into its innermost chamber and sought to warm thee by the warmth which thy presence made there! "
- Under the sun the weight of the sun as much as warmth is what you crave for.