English-Chinese Translation of warmly
English-Chinese Translation Examples of warmly
- I can warmly recommend it.
- He grasped my hand warmly, ie to shake it.
- He thanked us all warmly.
- He pressed my hand warmly when we met.
- Great said drouet.he was as much affected by this show of finery and gayety as she.he pressed her arm warmly.once she looked up her even teeth glistening through her smiling lips her eyes alight.
- The delegation was warmly welcomed.
- The11th beijing essen welding& cutting fair is open today.on behalf of china welding association I warmly congratulate its opening.
- We should take a sympathetic attitude towards erring comrades give them plenty of time for consideration and allow them to make reasonable reply explaining the facts and clarifying their positions.we should particularly encourage sincere self-criticism and receive it warmly.
- Welcome a suggestion coldly enthusiastically warmly etc
- And you hope that more tibetan compatriots have the chance to own and read this unique apocalyptic holy book your support will be warmly welcomed.
- Shanghai warmly welcomes home and oversea friends with broad-minded view to invest in this hot ground give full play to their ambition and compose hand in hand a new movement of harmonious development and co-prosperity.
- He had been warmly dressed in three layers of clothing-leggings loincloth and jacket made of the hide of deer and goat and a cape made of grass and bast the long tough fibers from the bark of the linden tree.
- He was as much affected by this show of finery and gayety as she.he pressed her arm warmly.
- They received us coldly instead of warmly.
- They greeted each other warmly.