- n. [苏、北英]= web
- Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.
- Drouet knew a place in wabash avenue where there were rooms.
- Grows even more touching with the response of the citizens of wabash to his disability.
- They walked north on wabash to adams street and then west.
- They walked north on wabash to adams street and then west.the lights in the stores were already shining out in gushes of golden hue.
- Hanging in the hallway at whites high school in wabash ind. and the basketball team pictures from the past40years.