- Point defect-a crystal defect that is an impurity such as a lattice vacancy or an interstitial atom.
- Jack is the best man to fill the vacancy.
- I graduated from an industrial school with the major of english secretary. I expect to fill the vacancy of bar attender.
- The diffusion mechanism wherein net atomic migration is from lattice site to an adjacent vacancy.
- Torchwood's got a vacancy.
- To fill finance vacancy in china rural area?
- Is there any vacancy in your factory?
- Have you get any vacancy for full-time plumber?
- Do you have a vacancy for tonight?
- In case the number of the board of directors are less than the minimum quorum due to the resignation of the director before the new elected director inaugurates the previous director shall execute their official duties as a director in accordance with the law and this articles of association and his resignation report shall go into effect after the vacancy due to his resignation is filled by the newly elected director.
- Nobody was going to repair the vacancy in him.
- Is there a vacancy in the parking?
- We do have the vacancy.
- John's the best person to fill this vacancy.
- This will help to fill a vacancy in our knowledge.