- adj.秘密的,下投的,欺瞒的 adv.秘密地,阴险地,(打球时)手不过肩地
- A secret or underhand scheme; a plot.
- A schemer who tries to gain advantage in an organization in sly or underhanded
- Mean revenge committed underhand-john donne; oldline aristocratic diplomats underhandedly undermined the attempt... to align germany with the western democracies-c.g.bowers.
- A person who is aboveboard does nothing underhand.
- A personality of smallness and egotism and petty underhandedness seemed to emanate from the letters themselves.
- Bernard told edouard about some children including george molinier olivier's younger brother who were engaged in some underhanded activities.the boys as bernard was soon to learn were passing counterfeit coins.
- Throughout the country today numerous articles are being written for publication in magazines and news-papers and illustrations are being printed in the rotogravure sections of leading dailies of so-called "rough stuff" and underhand tactics.
- Overhand stoping indicates working from a lower to an upper level; underhand stoping is the opposite from an upper level to a lower level.
- She intimated that she and her husband were having marital problems.toinsinuateis to suggest something usually something unpleasant in a covert sly and underhanded manner:
- Man! Talk about an underhanded way to deliver a subpoena!
- There are three basic kinds of the underhand serve the overhand serve and the hook serve or roundhouse serve.
- There are three basic kinds of service: the underhand serve the overhand serve and the hook serve or roundhouse serve.