English-Chinese Translation of underground
- adj.地下的,地面下的,秘密的 n.[英] 地铁 adv.在地下,秘密地
English-Chinese Translation Examples of underground
- The cavers discovered a vast underground chamber.
- He went underground to avoid the police.
- Some miners were trapped underground after the collapse.
- The prisoner escaped by digging an underground tunnel.
- Located under the earth's surface; underground.
- The insurrectionary detachments started in yunghsin as an underground force
- European woody plant having pink flowers and unifoliolate leaves and long tough roots; spreads by underground runners.
- Renewable energy sources like biomass which involves making electricity from wood chips and geothermal which harnesses underground heat for power have also been slowed by the financial crisis but the effects have been more pronounced on once fastgrowing wind and solar.
- "The burning times" is the term used by many modern neo-pagans and feminists to refer to the great european witch-hunts of the early modern period coincident with the time of the reformation and seen by many as a crucial step in christianity's crushing of the pagan religions driving these underground.
- The development systems are the adit and pass above4100m level and underground shaft under4100m.
- The products are the raw material of polyurethane elastomer coating and adhesives which react with isocyanate to give a chemical grouting material that has been widely used for seepage-proofing and blocking up the loophole of tunnel dam underground projects and mine-pits as well as foundation reinforcement.
- Unfavorable geology: development of carst caves undergroundrivers artificial tunnels and adits radio activity harmful gas and high ground stress etc.
- So no matter what the world now does to punish north korea for its underground test on october8th kim jong il's hermit kingdom is likely to hang grimly on to its bomb.
- Get from richmond to islington on the underground involves three changes.
- Get from richmond to islington on the underground involve three change.