English-Chinese Translation of undergraduate
- n.大学肄业生,(尚未取得学位的)大学生 adj.大学生的
English-Chinese Translation Examples of undergraduate
- A course of study for graduate and advanced undergraduate students in a college or university, conducted in the manner of a seminar.
- And the preiss company which caters for students across texas has properties that include swimming pools gyms games rooms and top-end furnished flats amenities that would make even the most privileged british undergraduate green with envy.
- Kitty: I think it's best to get a general education as an undergraduate.
- Effect of eurythmics to gait of undergraduate
- 4years Undergraduate degree with bs degree;
- Antioch college became the undergraduate residential program.
- This undergraduate class presents human ethology for future researchers in the field and is designed to be both broad and deep.
- The work that does not know what major undergraduate course phase has to suit financial side more develops?
- Article2doctoral students of the physics department can apply for credit transfer of phd courses taken before if the course grade is70or higher and has not been used toward the master or undergraduate degree.
- Article2master students of the physics department can apply for credit transfer of master courses taken before if the course grade is70or higher and has not been used toward the undergraduate degree.
- Graduation of university undergraduate course is baccalaureate!
- Six process modules are outlined for the undergraduate business core curriculum with the role of accounting in each of these modules presented.
- A group of undergraduate students from hamilton college has turned a fondness for being nude into an athletic team.
- A particularly large gender gap among african-americans who make up about11percent of the nation's undergraduate population also contributes to the skew.
- Chose your major and department according to application information from undergraduate admission office of beijing film academy.