- A low-pitched woodwind instrument with a double reed having a long wooden body attached to a u-shaped lateral tube that leads to the mouthpiece.the range of this instrument is typically two octaves lower than that of the oboe.
- In bottom heat mode most of the movement of working fluid is pulsating and one-direction circulating flow not random reciprocal oscillating in certain straight pipe or u-shaped pipe.
- A crossbar with two u-shaped pieces that encircle the necks of a pair of oxen or other draft animals working together.
- A detachable lock with a u-shaped bar hinged at one end designed to be passed through the staple of a hasp or a link in a chain and then snapped shut.
- A device usually a u-shaped metal hoop on a swivel in the gunwale used to hold an oar in place and as a fulcrum in rowing.
- A u-shaped relationship was found between bp and prognosis.
- A u-shaped bar; the open end can be passed through chain links and closed with a bar.
- A device for sealing a passage against the escape of gases especially a u-shaped or s-shaped bend in a drainpipe that prevents the return flow of sewer gas by means of a water barrier.
- Jeff: the oldest sports stadium was a u-shaped long and narrow stadium build in the15th century bc in ancient greece.
- The two wheel suspensions are linked with a u-shaped bow made from spring steel.
- The u-shaped area of land was almost completely enclosed by a meander of the thames.
- The oldest sports stadium was a u-shaped long and narrow stadium build in the15th century bc in ancient greece.
- An omnidirectional ultra-wideband monopole antenna with the characteristics of simple structure easy fabrication and low cost mainly comprises a ground plane a u-shaped radiating member above the ground plane and a feeding member.