English-Chinese Translation of travel
- v.旅行,传播 vi.行进,传播 n.旅行
English-Chinese Translation Examples of travel
- There will be prolonged delays for rail travellers.
- The cheapness of coach travel is its only recommendation.
- 他们乘火车到海岸, 再从那里乘船去美国
- They travelled by rail to the coast and thence by boat to America.
- 他事先没和她商量便做好旅行安排, 她对他自作主张很生气
- She was infuriated by his presumption in making the travel arrangements without first consulting her.
- 他不想被人认出, 所以出行时隐瞒身分
- He didn't want to be recognized, so he travelled incognito.
- They traveled together.
- They traveled to a village overshadowed by mountains.
- Armed thieves descended on the helpless travelers.
- An official document issued by an allied foreign government to a ship, especially a neutral merchant ship in time of war, authorizing it to enter and travel through certain waters freely.
- A new Shanghai travel guide has been made up and is now on sale.
- A light year is the distance which light travels at186,000 miles per second in one year, namely6 millio
- A cavern was found by a traveler under the mountain.
- It is generally thought that traveling abroad can enrich one's knowledge.
- He travels in carpets for a big London firm.
- They crossed the mountains and travelled to the valleys beyond.