- The tibeto-burman language spoken in tibet and nepal and bhutan and sikkim.
- India should butt out of tibet and mind its own business in the south asian subcontinent.
- Especially the view of samsara has totally changed the death concept of tibetan.
- The late latinian-early carnian radiolarian fauna was for the first time found in siliceous rocks and siliceous mudstone in the vicinity of erchagou of the dahengshan area northern tibet and the erchagou formation has been established.
- In north tibet's pasture areas the scene of streams of motor vehicles riding on highways that radiate into all directions has replaced that of caravans of yaks loaded with grain to trade for salt.
- According to traditional tibetan medicine
- By making reference to the relative research the oxygen demand of the whole cabin applied the diffusion type can be supplied as aims at giving a suggestion to the design and establishing oxygen supply system on tibetan railway cars.
- In the long process of tibetan cultural development tibetan architecture art and the plastic arts such as sculpture painting decoration and handicrafts as well as music dance drama spoken and written language literature in written form folk literature tibetan medicine and pharmacology astronomy and the calendar all reached very high levels.
- The different-altitudes upward continuation of the recently-surveyed aeromagnetic anomalies in central and western qinghai tibet plateau revealed an extremely distinct nne trending negative magnetic anomaly zone in the eastern part of the surveyed area i.e. in the vast area extending from qaidam southwestward within central qinghai-tibet plateau.
- Both the lahu language and the zaiwa language belong to the yi branch of the tibeto-burman group of the sino-tibetan language family.
- In this paper the similitude problems of tibetan characters are discussed.
- The government invested20million yuan in building a new inpatient department of the region's hospital of traditional tibetan medicine as well as five local hospitals of this kind.
- Princess wencheng songtsen gampo* s chinese bride and princess bhrikuti his nepalese bride became important historical figures for the tibetans as it was through their influence that buddhism first gained royal patronage and a foothold on the tibetan plateau.
- Herbs almost entirely of mountains of china and tibet; often monocarpic.
- Madoi china--at the doulong store the musty shelves are stocked with the necessities for tibetan nomads.