- n.思考,想法,思想,思潮,关心,关怀,挂念 vbl.think的过去式和过去分词
- A once-original thought that has become a truism.
- After a period of time the operation of the lever was taken over by a mechanical arm and each rat quickly learnt that the mere thought of using its limbs to operate the lever stifi resulted in access to the food.
- A profligate man can never let women under the sun know his true thoughts about woman; a cautious husband can never let his wife know his frank opinions about his marriage.
- A man thought to be a right-wing activist shoots and kills himself in front of the japanese parliament.
- The rapid-fire questioning jumbled the witness's thoughts.
- A sorcerer might twist his beard when lost in thought; a caliban might collect "trophies" from slain foes; a bard might practice every night to hone her musical skills.
- After the first verdict was declared the prosecution organ thought the part of the judgment which ascertained the accused innocent on the crime of bribery was wrong they protested to the superior court in the procedure of the second instant.
- For a moment archer thought she was about to cry; but she burst into a laugh instead looking from the marchioness to archer.
- A thought created a tone.
- He shudder at the bare thought.
- Some people thought barry was a coward but his moment of truth came when he rescued a child from burning house.
- All along we thought sue was older than bill but just the reverse was true.
- A literary genre that reveals a characters thoughts and feeling by means of a long soliloquy.
- Chinese banking stocks were hurt yesterday by speculation they will have to make much larger write-downs on their holdings of us subprime mortgage securities than originally thought.
- Xie fangde's sentence rhetoric thoughts was mainly: long sentences and short sentences are synthesiaed; word class are change; add words at the end sentence; use order-sentences; etc which have unique views.