English-Chinese Translation of the district court
the district court
English-Chinese Translation Examples of the district court
- The department may apply to the district court to institute civil jurisdiction action against tax defaulter in respect of the overdue tax.
- The powers conferred under this ordinance shall be in addition to and not in derogation from the powers of the court of first instance and the district court.
- The court's registrar and deputy registrars serve as masters of the district court to deal with interlocutory and taxation matters.
- The election benched him in the district court.
- "When any damage or injury has been occasioned to any of the posts standards brackets or lamps provided under this ordinance by any person otherwise than wilfully and such person has not made satisfaction for the same the district court shall where proceedings are commenced in respect of such damage or injury order the said person to make full satisfaction for the amount of such damage or injury together with all incidental costs and expenses."
- The last election benched mr.taylor in the district court.
- The court of appeal hears civil and criminal appeals from the court of first instance and the district court.
- A38-year-old man was sentenced to21months'imprisonment at the district court yesterday for the conviction of possession of a false instrument a forged identity card and eight counterfeit credit cards.
- John doe the former head of the city public works department went on trial today in the district court.he is charged with taking a50000-dollar kickback from the blank construction company after giving them a3million dollars contract to repair the city streets.
- G in the event of noncompliance with the order of the court the district court may punish for contempt the responsible employee and in the case of a uniformed service the responsible member.
Suggest more sentence examples for the district court