English-Chinese Translation of the deceased
n (pl unchanged 复数不变) (law or fml 律或文) person who has died, esp recently 已死的人（尤指死去不久者）
English-Chinese Translation Examples of the deceased
- A published notice of a death, sometimes with a brief biography of the deceased.
- The second deals with intestate succession i.e.the mode of distribution prescribed by law in default of any provision made by the deceased.the third deals with testate succession i.e.the rules relative to the making interpretation and enforcement of wills.
- "The second deals with intestate succession i.e.the mode of distribution prescribed by law in default of any provision made by the deceased.the third deals with testate succession i.e.the rules relative to the making interpretation and enforcement of wills."
- Tens of thousands of dollars worth of pensions were being deposited monthly into bank accounts of the deceased the hindustan times said.
- He had such regard for his reputation moreover that even as a youth he admonished his procurators to do nothing high-handed and often refused sundry legacies that were left him returning them to the nearest kin of the deceased.
- It got there in course of time; insisted on pouring into the burial-ground; finally accomplished the interment of the deceased roger cly in its own way and highly to its own satisfaction.
- Inheritance tax could also be thought of as direct tax on the deceased although its incidence falls on the heirs of the estate.
- "And in the case of an application by the wife or husband of the deceased the court shall also unless at the date of death a decree of judicial separation was in force and the separation was continuing have regard to the provision which the applicant might reasonably have expected to receive if on the day on which the deceased died the marriage instead of being terminated by death had been terminated by a decree of divorce."
- "That person may apply to the court for an order under section4on the ground that the disposition of the deceased's estate effected by his will or the law relating to intestacy or the combination of his will and that law is not such as to make reasonable financial provision for the applicant."
- "1.property Of the deceased undisposed of by will subject to the retention thereout of a fund sufficient to meet any pecuniary legacies."
- Inurned the ashes of the deceased.
- Photograph of the deceased is shown above.
- Yeah particuiars about the deceased.
- Subject to his rights and powers for the purposes of administration the personal representative of any person dying intestate shall be a trustee for the persons beneficially entitled under this ordinance in respect of the residuary estate of the deceased unless it appears from the will if any of the deceased that he is to take the residuary estate beneficially.
Suggest more sentence examples for the deceased