English-Chinese Translation of the Devil
English-Chinese Translation Examples of the Devil
- The poorWhoWhere the devil is that?
- 那些警卫都是残暴的野兽, 他们的首领是个魔鬼的化身。
- The guards were sadistic beasts and their leader was the devil incarnate.
- She seemed to be possessed (by the devil).
- In this business you have to be tough, and the devil take the hindmost.
- His enemy was close behind him, and the bridge over the ravine was rotten and swaying. Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea, he hesitated.
- I don't like my English teacher, but to give the devil his due, I must admit that he is good teacher.
- I don't really believe in capital punishment, I'm just playing the devil's advocate.
- Cold weather plays the devil with my rheumatism.
- If inflation becomes much worse there will be the devil to pay.
- Needs must when the devil drives.
- There will be the devil to pay.
- The enemy soldiers fled and let the devil catch the hindmost.
- If there only some shorter and more direct route to the devil, it would save an awful lot of sorrow and anxiety in this world.
- An idle brain is the devil's workshop.
- "你他妈的是谁？" 他粗暴地问道。 "你为何在这儿闲荡？"
- "And who the devil may you be?" he asked truculently. "What are you doing, hanging about here?"
Suggest more sentence examples for the Devil