- Is choose of person selected of miniature pay taxes avoided touch it is good that drawback still imposes regressive computational method first?
- School property is exempt from all taxes.
- In1997 this plant made over4400tons of mao-tai; with sales income exceeding500million yuan rmb and profit and taxes reaching370million rmb both being the best levels in history.
- Those accepting credit cards include hospitals for open-heart surgery and the federal government for income taxes.
- Tax credits for taxes and duties on raw material used in the manufacture processing or production of export b.
- He told a crowd in sarasota florida that if democrats get control of congress taxes will go up500dollars for every child a family has.
- When it is probable to obtain sufficient taxable income taxes such write-down amount shall be subsequently reversed.
- Westbank> when it is probable to obtain sufficient taxable income taxes such write-down amount shall be subsequently reversed.
- In their election manifesto the liberal democrats proposed increasing taxes to pay for improvements in education.
- Among the above mentioned taxes levied on the seller the withholding tax amount for technical know-how transfer if applicable shall be informed by the buyer to be confirmed by the seller during each payment.
- Inflation is an economic phenomenon arid once inflation occurs it may have some negative influences on economic life including effect on government taxation which makes government taxes on income goods and savings have the effect of inflation and changes the situation of tax distribution.
- Much of the government's revenue came from taxes which included land tax property tax purchase tax and a form of poll tax.tolls and various customs duties brought further income.
- The government committed itself to reducing taxes.
- If boot is paid the amount of the long-term equity investment includes the book value of the claim plus the boot and taxes payable.
- When it's been made into silk goods we have to pay a whole string of taxes in addition-production duty transit duty market duty and what have you.