- Her name has been put up for the Political Economy Study Group.
- All the patients were treated with guyouling liniment with which the injured site was rubbed; besides those in the study group were orally administrated by medicine for activating blood circulation and eliminating stasis.
- Furthermore japan sent a so-called economic study group headed by kenji kodama a japanese financial magnate ostensibly to help china "complete the organization of a modern state" these were schemes for aggression and were known as "sato's diplomacy";
- Based on the questionnaire data which our study group about the ageing of jiao dong did at20068-9 in three denizen section of xiangyang street in yantai this paper used the methods of social networks discussed the difference between family network and outside family network about old folks in city.our viewpoint is that there is strong difference between family network and outside family network about old folks in city.
- The study group was those had tolerance and dependence on opioid drugs.
- This study group are mainly engaged in the theory and application of petroleum geology and have formed its own study characters in the part of sequence stratigraphy reservoir geology reservoir description the mechanism of the formation of oil pool and petroleum system and a series software are developed in the past years tens of study subjects from the government and cnpc has been carried out.
- International study group for mathematics learning;
- Isgml; international study group for research in cardiac metabolism;
- What about our study group?
- Are you in his study group?
- Postoperative dic and mods of study group occurred in8cases and2case with the incidence rat of complication of9.30% while in control group1case developed ards 8experienced dic 2occurred with mods and2happened to be with pyemia with the incidence rate of complication of14.44%.
- Their study group is in motion.
- We formed a study group.