[strai'eitid; (-) 'straieitid]
- Study of newborn neurons in telencephalon of adult striated mannikin: light and electron microscopy
- Any of the threadlike fibrils that make up the contractile part of a striated muscle fiber.
- A relaxant for striated muscle that is used as an adjunct to anesthesia during certain surgical procedures.
- The striated marks on the curve part of magazine are the marks formed by the friction between shell cases and the inner angularity of magazine's curve part during the process of bullet installation.
- The town perches dizzily on the striated cliffs.
- The density of sclera cornea conjunctiva and striated muscle was higher than that of corpus vitreum.
- Fenarol has proved to be effective as a striated muscle relaxant.