- Anastomotic stenosis was found in6cases12months later.
- A stenographer writes in shorthand.
- It wasn't the fact that the man was an extraordinary stenographer that got her attention.it was his personal initiative in going the extra mile.
- Abstract: objective to report the experience of surgical treatment of tuberculous tracheobronchial stenosis.
- A mathematical model for pulsatile flow through a arterial stenosis is presented.
- We present a woman who had been bothered by pulsatile tinnitus of the right ear which resulted from carotid artery stenosis.
- I've taken such courses as secretarial principles office administration business english public relations etiquette study psychology computer programming typing stenography and file-keeping.
- A court stenographer has to be able to take down more than250words a minute.
- Aiming at solving the unsafety problem of milling vertebra wall in spine stenosis surgery a spine robot system based on force feedback control strategy is introduced.
- It wasn't the fact that this young man was an extraordinary stenographer that got him attention.it was his habit of showing his personal initiative in going the extra mile.
- This job necessitated a knowledge of stenography and typewriting which she soon acquired.
- It's a stenography machine.look at the keys.
- Cta demonstrated stenosis or occlusion of middle cerebral artery and internal carotid artery in30cases.
- C: yes I've received some special training in typing stenograph and common office machines operation. I'm good at operating a fax machine a photostat and a microcomputer.
- Pain from stenosis is worsened with standing and walking.