- In secret; stealthily.
- Hypnotise the rank and file with assurances of a commitment to growth while stealthily withdrawing various measures of support.
- Three basic levels of the city were designed to juxtapose turtle "safe" zones against human zones.particular attention was paid to how a ninja would move stealthily through the city.
- Fagin stealthily descended the kitchen stairs.
- Line just deserved forcedly to act the role of a design slightly can you strong hand opposite party stealthily with self-confident feeling also can choose aureate or gules delicate vanity of course to dress up the atmosphere that adds a few lively joyance.
- He sat there a long while then stealthily slid his large black hand into his waistband and felt something there.
- "You had better slip down into my stateroom now" I said moving off stealthily.
- If not always in a hot mood to smash the sea is always stealthily ready for a drowning.
- The cat moved stealthily in on the sparrow.
- On it came-on silently and stealthily to the bed's head.
- She turned the light low and slipped stealthily over and knelt down by the sack and felt of its ridgy sides with her hands and fondled them lovingly;
- To move stealthily or cautiously.
- The sky above turned slowly from azure to the delicate blue-green of robin's egg and the unearthly stillness of rural twilight came stealthily down about her.
- This thief behaves stealthily and looks for an opportunity to steal something.