- The stakes were very high "says dr.steven goldstein the neurologist who treated kubitz in the emergency room at the university of pittsburgh medical center.
- Have a stake in a company
- How about a stakeout in greece for two weeks?
- At the next throw he doubled his stakes in a neck-or-nothing bid to recoup his losses.
- Before applying the utilitarian method one must determine which institution can neutrally apply these steps with the interests of all stakeholders in mind.
- The stake of this battle were nothing less than control of the most of the western transcontinental railroads.
- The hotel have is stake out for some time by the police.
- Right enough to raise the stakes?
- And as for the second the doctor staked his wig that camped where they were in the marsh and unprovided with remedies the half of them would be on their backs before a week.
- House control at stake president bush campaigned sunday in endangered republican districts across gop-friendly middle america.
- Some plain clothes men were staked out by the state police in the neighbourhood.
- A stake or pointed stick; a picket.
- L'll stake-out the station.
- The land of north-rhine westphalia recently resolved to sell its17.5% stake in westlb.
- Key move around about fishing and bottom fishing stakes control the press box shougan.