- n.草地 v.铺草皮于
- Some soils are affected by salinity-alkalinity: about15% of irrigated area suffer from varying degrees of salinity and sodicity and about10% from water logging.
- A sodium salt of pyrophosphoric acid used as a builder in soaps and detergents.
- A light soft mineral consisting of hydrated sodium borate in crystalline form; an important source of boron.
- An ore of boron consisting of hydrated sodium borate; used as a flux or cleansing agent.
- Furfuryl propionate was synthesized from furfuryl alcohol and propionyl chloride using hexahydropyridine as catalyst and anhydrous sodium bicarbonate as acid-caputor.
- Application of the method is illustrated by an example of small power high-pressure sodium lamp.
- The gypsumceramic decorative materials were produced based on a industrial waste slag-fluoroanhydrite sodium phosphate and water soda ash glass.
- For this reason an additional preservative may be necessary the most common is sodium benzoate at a level of about0.03%-0.05% in the final beverage.
- And that all the land is a salt and smoking waste not planted or giving fruit or clothed with grass but wasted like sodom and gomorrah admah and zeboiim on which the lord sent destruction in the heat of his wrath:
- And as esaias said before except the lord of sabaoth had left us a seed we had been as sodoma and been made like unto gomorrha.
- At the end of the sixth week all these experimental rats were anaesthetised with sodium pentobarbital and killed for obtaining their blood and liver tissue then the levels of alt tg cho ldl vldl cr bun and gs in the sera was tested and the liver tissues were examined by pathologic methods.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine flour sugar cinnamon spices soda and baking powder.
- Only with less sodomy right?
- It goes in for manufacturing lighting and electric appliance high-voltage sodium lamp mercury lamp deuterium lamp metallic halide lamp and measuring instrument.
- The content of nacl in soda ash is determined by colourimetry of mercury thiocyanate.