- A sociologist who specializes in the problems of cities and urban life.
- Ms Lucy, as a professional sociologist and committed feminist, is, however, not surprised. Nor is she amused.
- Ms lucy as a professional sociologist and committed feminist is however not surprised.
- Thomas scheff a university of california sociologist has said that shame inhibits the expression of all emotions-with the occasional exception of anger.
- Coleman the contemporary western economic sociologist conducted a synthetical research on trust by directly borrowing the theory and method of the rational choice from the new classical economics.
- She is an eminent sociologist.
- The sociologists beat the drum for full employment.
- White-collar crime is a concept put forward by edwin sutherland who was american criminologist and sociologist.it is a great contribution to criminology and sociology.
- Max weber is a great and outstanding sociologist.
- The sociologist has a habit of scratching his back.
- The sociologist and educator dr richard saunders.
- A sociologist who studies election trends.
- In this sealed cabin of time apart from artists who have discovered the origins and trends of the chinese fine arts evolved over a thousand years historians archaeologists folklorists sociologists architects experts of the history of science and experts of the history of music and scholars in almost all fields of study can also find their own jewels inspirations and surprises.
- The problem of ethnic identity has been concerned always by western anthropologist and sociologist since the70's of the20th century carried on greats quantity substantial evidence research.
- Taboo words meet the needs of the cooperative principles by grice and face-saving purpose by sociologist goffman which also shows the principles of calculability and cancellability while conveying conversational implicatures.