English-Chinese Translation of shoppe
English-Chinese Translation Examples of shoppe
- What type of shopper are you?
- Retailers hope last-minute shoppers will fill stores to help recoup their losses.
- You're gonna have to find yourself another personal shopper.
- Lewis! Areyou looking for a personal shopper too?.
- Lewis! Are you looking for a personal shopper too?
- What kind of shopper are you?
- The feast of the immaculate conception traditionally a school holiday and the day for country shoppers to visit the capital proved to be brighter cooler and less windy than recent days with a knock-on effect of less difficult driving conditions.
- He has a personal shopper.
- I shopped several department stores.
- I had an appointment with my personal shopper.
- We shopped all morning for a new coat.
- Hong kong is a shopper's paradise.
- Strong egyptian presence seen at computer shopper'99
- A street market thrives at temple street where each evening shoppers can look for bargains on clothing and munch on shrimp just off the brazier at the night market.
- The shopper is showered with broken glass from the explosion.