- Don't you feel the house shaking?
- People went home and birds returned to their nests.the broad tableland enveloped by the night was so quiet that it seemed any sound made there could reach the sky directly shaking out the stars'dancing lights.
- A sonic boom is the loud crash and shaking that happens when a jet plane goes faster than the speed of sound.
- The intent of this model is to control the tacan antenna of the ship to point the same direction aiming at the goal when the ship is shaking.
- He was attired as he had been on the previous evening and waved his pocket-handkerchief to his guest in token of adieu.franz returned the salute by shaking his handkerchief as an exchange of signals.
- And looking very melancholy and shaking his head ask'd me how I did and telling his father who I was and how I had come this voyage only for a trial in order to go farther abroad;
- She woke him anxiously shaking at his sunburnt shoulders.
- Hearing of you the peoples were shaking in fear: the people of philistia were gripped with pain.
- I become aware of that the house is shaking.
- Just me with my book shaking.
- The curtains of cushan were troubled and the tents of midian were shaking.
- I can feel the ground shaking slightly.
- The washing machine have start shaking.
- John's narrow escape left him shaking with terror.
- One afternoon sarah was shaking with cold in her bedroom.she had no work to do except schulenberg's bills of fare.