- n.句子,判决,宣判,文句 vt.宜判,判决
- He has just been sentenced to a long prison term.
- He used the longest words and getting entangled in his own verbosity was obliged to leave his sentence unfinished.
- To criticize the corruption and tyranny of the kuomintang government he drew a tumbler and a crab inscribed with the sentence "see how long can you run wild."
- He was sentenced to death for his mutinous behavior.
- He was accused for killing148people in shiite muslem city in1982and sentence to death.
- Ll when you came back to work I was muzzy as a foolish baby think about every sentence you said every word your lineament your eyes you shake my hand for so long time and my heart always be in touched you gave me a killing kiss with my no consciousness I have no leeway ll!
- In writing poetry one is unfettered by the normal rules of sentence structure.
- An example of a run-on sentence is the following:''i really like her I want to see her again. "
- The paragraph should contain only one central idea.this can be stated in a topic sentence.
- An abrupt change within a sentence from one syntactic structure to another.
- During the1960s american poet robert lowell having embraced pacifism refused to serve his country in vietnam.for this refusal he was sentenced to five months in prison.
- The meaning of a sentence often depends on stress and intonation.
- An unemployed man was sentenced to six months imprisonment for possessing a skimmer designed for capturing credit card data for the manufacturing of counterfeit cards.
- Whoever hijacks a ship or motor vehicle through violence coercion or other means is to be sentenced to not less than five years but not more than10years of fixed-termed imprisonment;
- Xie fangde's sentence rhetoric thoughts was mainly: long sentences and short sentences are synthesiaed; word class are change; add words at the end sentence; use order-sentences; etc which have unique views.