English-Chinese Translation of scrap
- n.小片,废料,剪下来的图片,文章,残余物,废料,打架 vt.扔弃,敲碎,拆毁 vi.互相殴打 adj.零碎的,废弃的
English-Chinese Translation Examples of scrap
- Such was the effect of this simple piece of scrap that more than woman of delicate nerves was foprced to leave the meeting-house.
- Such was the effect of this simple piece of scrap that more than one woman of delicate nerves was forced to leave the meeting-house.
- Carefully scrape off any residual adhesive.
- Shock therapy spelled the death of dependency theory.government spending was slashed.price controls were scrapped.import tariffs were cut.government budgets were balanced.
- You can choose any one of pedicure manicure wiping back foot kneading& scrape.
- Adams left a scrap of paper for airy.
- The fringe of the vane stirrer is attached with a squeegee.this squeegee can scrape the surface ever-produced by the disposing liquid on the wall of the container.
- Some of the parts broke and new ones had to be fabricated out of scrap iron.
- A poor soul gone to heaven: and on a heath beneath winking stars a fox red reek of rapine in his fur with merciless bright eyes scraped in the earth listened scraped up the earth listened scraped and scraped.
- The priinting ink is automatic circulated and peneumatic pressurize the ink scrape.
- Jot down the terms people places objects etc.on scrap paper that might be mentioned in the relevant web pages.
- Yet in the past decade germany and the netherlands have trimmed or scrapped rules governing opening hours and trading practices.
- There with the help of his front paws he places them in the water their big ends pointing up-stream.he weights them down with mud and stones which he scrapes from the bed of the stream on the upper side of the dam he is building.
- Tested the pen by scribbling on scrap paper; testing each mango for ripeness by pressing and smelling it; testing job applicants.
- When scraps was closed on sundays she would play the tapes for the typically stressed animals.