English-Chinese Translation of scrap
- n.小片,废料,剪下来的图片,文章,残余物,废料,打架 vt.扔弃,敲碎,拆毁 vi.互相殴打 adj.零碎的,废弃的
English-Chinese Translation Examples of scrap
- 我们勉强凑成一个队, 结果以6比1输了。
- We had to scrape the barrel to get a full team, and then we lost 6-1.
- Unemployed people often feel they are on the scrap-heap.
- She is scraping the path clear of snow.
- I slowly scraped (up) an acquaintance with my neighbours.
- Her parents pinched and scraped so that she could study singing abroad.
- She pasted the pictures into a scrapbook.
- He suffered a few cuts and scrapes.
- By pinch and scraping for the last five year, she have enough money to pay for her son's tuition.
- Storage is10% of value, so we scrapped the stock.
- I must have scraped some of the paint off when I was parking the car.
- I pieced out the machine with scrap parts.
- I heard something scraping along outside the window.
- I scraped the side of my car against a wall.
- I don't care what he says; I'll not bow and scrape to any man.
- He scraped the mixture out of the b