English-Chinese Translation of scoring
English-Chinese Translation Examples of scoring
- The number of card tricks needed before any tricks can have scoring value, as the first six tricks taken by the declaring side in bridge.
- Jones redeemed his earlier poor performance by scoring two goals.
- A unit of scoring or counting.
- A device, such as a line, stake, or flag, set on a playing field and showing the playing or scoring position.
- Our opponents scored the first goal and then piled on the agony by scoring five more.
- A hard rubber disk used in ice hockey as the playing and scoring medium.
- The system generates automatic feedback for the candidates while "assessors do not have to wade through loads of forms as the technology can automate the scoring" says mr parfitt.
- Alan hudson scoring at the death from near the corner flag at spurs to put chelsea into the1972league cup final.the team had been heading out.
- On the basis of the elastic-hydrodynamic lubrication theory proposed by the english engineers dawson and higginson the author has described and made a numerical analysis of the scoring of the main gear reduction unit second gear proposals aimed at alleviating scoring are also given.
- A certificate will be awarded to the high scoring iaru member society hq station.
- The6'7 "jefferson would be a nice addition not just for his youth and athleticism but also for his scoring punch.
- Johnny damon the new leadoff batter started scoring rallies in the third and sixth innings.
- Johnny damon stroked a run-scoring double to the gap in left-center and bobby abreu rapped a single to right scoring another run.
- For a team that is having trouble scoring the most welcome sight is a grooved fastball or a hanging curve.
- Terry: yes I did. Daly's been unpopular since he broke his contract with city and joined united.he shouldn't have celebrated scoring the winning goal against us in that way.