- A plant that grows in saline soil.
- Suaeda salsa is one of the wild resource in seashore salt marsh and inland of saline soil.it is also a dominant species of halophyte.
- Moreover from the view of soil development law the new ideas of integrating the ecology principle and systems engineering methods to improve the saline soil were put forward.
- Meadow seashore saline soil 656540mu;
- The result shows that the plasticity index and the compression coefficient of the northern inshore saline soil reduce with the increase of the salt content and the shear strength attains a limit value with the increase of the salt content.
- They can be classified into three subgroups: primeval seashore saline soil 5183665mu;
- Abstract: coastal saline soil accounts for15percent of the total soil area in shanghai.
- With tabia which is composed of saline soil lime and crushed stone as an example of backfill engineering a series of experiments of physical and mechanical properties were carried out to investigate the compressive strength and contributing factors of tabia.