- Having agreed on the plan for building a new hotel, we began to raise funds.
- Many hollywood stars attend high society's ball to raise funds for charity.
- Governments in all regions and areas shall actively raise funds and strengthen the support for construction of credit guarantee mechanism in light of specific circumstances.
- In1938 the luke ngi musical society was founded to support the chinese school promote chinese opera and raise funds for other community causes.
- It's your job to raise funds.
- Article11governments at all levels shall raise funds for social education expenditure and with each expenditure budget setout a category solely for social education.
- Article59with the approval of the people's governments at the county level people's governments of townships nationality townships or towns may on the basis of voluntariness and according to their own capability raise funds in their own administrative areas for education.funds thus raised shall be used for renovation and repairs of dilapidated buildings and construction of new buildings for schools providing compulsory education; such funds shall not be diverted to any other purposes.
- Unlike us schools which largely raise funds from wealthy individuals only50per cent of the& euro; 200m will be personal donations he believes.
- You should see her skulking around the third formers trying to raise funds for franco.
- Palfrey's california home and other assets were seized by us tax authorities in october and palfrey has been trying to raise funds for her defence through an appeal on her website.
- To raise funds forthese organizations.
- A public entertainment performance or social event held to raise funds for a person or cause.