- The girl always complains about lacking suitable raiment.
- But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? Behold they which are gorgeously apparelled and live delicately are in kings'courts.
- I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment that thou mayest be clothed and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve that thou mayest see.
- And saul disguised himself and put on other raiment and he went and two men with him and they came to the woman by night: and he said I pray thee divine unto me by the familiar spirit and bring me him up whom I shall name unto thee.
- But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch and as the raiment of those that are slain thrust through with a sword that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
- Though he heap up silver as the dust and prepare raiment as the clay;
- The article studies how the peer intercommunication influences the ethnic culture cognition of minority children by the questionnaire includes folk tales folk craftwork and building folk taboo folk idol folk apparition and manitou folk raiment folk feast and folk food.
- And when the blood of thy martyr stephen was shed I also was standing by and consenting unto his death and kept the raiment of them that slew him.
- Then pharaoh sent and called joseph and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself and changed his raiment and came in unto pharaoh.
- And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun and his raiment was white as the light.
- Queenly propriety; clad in her queenly raiment; rosetti's queenly portraits of women.
- They said therefore among themselves let us not rend it but cast lots for it whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled which saith they parted my raiment among them and for my vesture they did cast lots.
- A person on a heath in raiment of morden cut and colours has more or less an anomalous look.
- The life is more than meat and the body is more than raiment.
- And he departed and took with him ten talents of silver and six thousand pieces of gold and ten changes of raiment.