- n.负责人,首长,校长,主犯,本金 adj.主要的,首要的
- A principal pipe in a system that distributes water or gas or electricity or that collects sewage.
- Speechmakers of the four lectures were the main force of arithmetic training group of zhejiang university and principals of main technical page who had powerful rallying point in technical field of zhejiang university.
- "A marriage celebrated in the colony during the war period shall not be deemed invalid by reason of its having been celebrated in a place which had not been duly licensed under section4of the principal ordinance or without compliance with the requirements of such ordinance concerning notice of marriage certificate of notice licence or competency of the officiating minister and subject as is herein provided all such marriages are hereby declared to be and always to have been valid."
- Scattering of the cloud or raindrop for radar wave was always the principal causes of meteorological interference.the author according to specific property of the spherical or unspherical points analysed some decline phenomena in propagation for radar-wave especially the typhoon rainstorm.
- A term of a mortgage which allows the creditor to demand payment in full of principal and interest due upon the sale of the property.
- The vibrancy aroused by imbalance will prick up if only the optical disc exits eccentricity quality when principal axis motor rotated at so high speed.it is very difficult for optical head to focus and follow track.
- In principal-agent relationships incentives have to satisfy certain conditions in order to be effective; in political-agent relationships these conditions hardly prevail making it difficult for principals to assess the performance of officials and making pecuniary reward.
- The brake system can be divided into two principal parts hydraulic system and wheel brake assemblies.
- The principal factors for restricting the development of the risk investment occupation of china is that the channel is obstructed of the sources of risk capital and withdraw from getting profit.
- The principal contract and the mortgage contract; and;
- The principal shareholder ask for a meeting.
- The principal tensile stress check is introduced in order to verify the adequacy of webs of segmental concrete girder bridges for longitudinal shear and torsion.
- The orientation of the principal stresses relative to the directions of the polarizer and first quarter-wave plate is of course immaterial.
- As a contemporary professional gallery its principal focus is to represent the diversities of young artists from both china and abroad such as yin zhaoyang luo guanmu ma liuming hong lei zhou chunya ma liang zhao jifeng etc.
- Being the principal of a high school jane's position allowed of no unseemly behavior in public.