English-Chinese Translation of porcelain
- n.瓷器,瓷 adj.瓷制的,精美的,脆的
English-Chinese Translation Examples of porcelain
- The museum displays the specimen of ancient Chinese porcelain.
- If you evaporate a little sea water on a porcelain dish; on cooling, crystals of common salt will deposit on the sides of the dish.
- I don't know enough about porcelain to be able to price these plates.
- I paid fifty pounds in the market for a so-called bargain piece of porcelain which turned out to be worthless; I'll just have to chalk it up to experience.
- There is a porcelain figure on the table.
- The hard& soft materials such as blue clay stoneware clay alkali soil purple clay and knot saggar powder porcelain powder and etc. are used to make glazed tile.
- Ming dynasty porcelain vases 19th-century hardwood furniture and even early 20th-century calligraphy ink pots have become popular status symbols for an emerging middle class eager to display its new wealth and cultural knowledge.
- This factory owner will make the potteries such as various garden indoor decorator and gift sets artistic frit to develop center can offer high quality porcelain product and various frits for customer.
- The transformer shall employ pure porcelain bushing.
- The tea cups are porcelain.
- A surface coating for ceramics or porcelain.
- It can seems from fig.rignt the creepage distance of add shed part exceed porcelain shed is increasing creepage distance.
- But some similar recipe of fusible clay-plant ash mixture also played an important role in the invention of porcelain glaze in shang dynasty.
- Produces including lampholders porcelain lampholder fuse box insulator knife switch adapter block porcelain socket porcelain etc.
- Yeah it was a porcelain crown.