- She is a highly respected politician who has campaigned for the rights for the disabled.
- I really don't think it's a politician's job to go dilivering sermons on public morality.
- Bewilder unhorse alien taboos men accustomed to struggling for survival against the elements and indians were bewildered by politicians bankers and businessmen and unhorsed by fences laws and alien taboos.
- Someone who has announced their noncandidacy; especially a politician who has announced that he or she is not a candidate for some political office.
- An able keen resourceful politician.
- Right-wing politicians thought his anti-hanging stance made him a pinko.
- In the past we have tended to see mr smith not perhaps as a shrinking violet still less as the gentlest and meekest of spirits but rather as an electric politician.
- As one russian oligarch notes ukrainian politicians have tried it all to win power: election-rigging in2004 money to bribe politicians to switch sides in2005-06and now democracy.
- The politicians and the military will do nothing.
- Why are politicians no longer concerned with snowball flights?
- The politicians would try to make a scapegoat of him.
- The desire of politicians to placate the public.
- The president is a secretive and scheming politician.
- A politician he modeled himself on churchill.
- As politicians at the republican national convention use microphones to make themselves heard from the podium other sounds in and around the event will be emitted in cutting-edge audio technology.